1. People break queues in the office cafeteria. I would have given them a piece of my mind (and my arm) if it was outside.
2. I have to work overnight every alternate day and I come home at the most weird of times (read anytime between 2 to 6 am)
3. I’m expected to work on weekends also.
4. No matter how hard I work and how long I slog, there are atleast 2 other people in my team who work harder and slog longer.
5. I don’t get time to update my blog even though there are a couple of ideas in my mind.
6. I barely get time to read all the blog updates that pop up on my blog list.
7. I have to cancel movie plans with HC (Hot Crush) because of work.
8. She goes for the same movie with a guy friend and messages me saying she had loads of fun.
9. I see the ‘Happening’ song from ‘Main Aur Mrs. Khanna’. Whatever happened to the extemely beautiful Preity from ‘Salaam Namaste’
10. I can’t read Mr.Mind’s and Choco’s blog anymore.
11. I can’t think of a valid/funny 11th point!
12. Wait! I hate this too ->
It’s from my office restroom and I see it multiple times every single working day of my life and its strategic placement ensures I read it every time I go in for a leak.
So I do hate 12 (or maybe 11) things now, but there is one thing good that’s happened lately. I have been chosen for the ultra-prestigious, uber-cool ‘Superior Scribbler Award’ by Meenakshi. ***huge applause + standing ovation***
So now these are the rules that accompany this award. Talk about great responsibilities accompanying great power!
* Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
* Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
* Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
* Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
* Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
Since I don’t have a huge history of following rules, I’m gonna break the first rule! I have more than 5 favourite bloggers, so every single blogger who reads this can take the award and display it on their blog. But mind you, you should follow the rules. Only I can break them shamelessly ;)
PS: I'm not some weirdo who goes on clicking snaps in the loo, it was a one-off thing!