1) List 7 things about yourself that nobody knows.
2) Pass on this award to 7 other people.
3) Comment on their blog and let them know that they are tagged.
I know I have many tags pending against my name, but this one’s an award, yeah yeah I know it doesn’t have a name and a fancy pic, but it’s an award nevertheless (or so claims Bliss), so this goes first!
So 7 things about me that nobody knows ha? This is gonna be fun:
1. I’m an atheist. Yup, you heard it right. I ain’t anti-god or anything, but I just don’t pray. I’m not the kind who argues about the existence of god. I respect those who believe and their beliefs, and I expect them to respect me and my beliefs (or rather the lack of them)
2. I’m terrible with kids. I just can’t do the sweet-talk thing with them. I remember going to my cousin’s place and meeting his kid for the first time. They bought the kid and thought I might pick him up or talk to him or something. Six people stood around me waiting for my next move. And all I could manage was a wave of my hand at the kid, who seemed more relieved than me that he could go and do something fun than sit with me.
3. I’m dying to see when and who will be my 50th follower. The list has been stuck at 48 for some time now.
4. I just can’t figure out why the world’s crazy over Angelina Jolie. Ok, she acts well, but sexiest lady in the world? NO WAY!
5. I’m not a morning person. I like it quiet in the mornings and I can get real sulky if I’m subjected to lots of noise. I normally carry on with that mood till I have my cuppa tea.
6. I have this weird habit of noticing the minutest of details of the movies I like. For eg. Did you know that in Rang De Basanti, Karan’s (played by Siddharth) character’s first and last line in the movie is ‘Nautanki Saala’
7. I have been working for a little over 3 years, and I already know I’m in the wrong field, but I still have no clue what I really wanna do!
So there you go, 7 things about me which I hope you didn’t know. And now I pass on this award (yeah IT IS AN AWARD!) to the following lucky people:
1. Shanu (It would be really fun to know your 7 secrets! Hope you do it!) :)
2. Iceprincess (There now you even have an idea for a post!) :D
3. Riddhi (I’m sure your list would be downright hilarious) :D
4. Grayquill (Never seen you do a tag. Try one for a change) :)
5. Ashley (Let’s actually see if you are 45 or 18) ;)
6. Madhu (There I tag you once more) :)
7. Meenakshi (Thought I would give you an award too) :)
8. Lakshmi (Maybe you can make it more than one post for this month) ;)
9. Anita (You should have a lot of spare time on the bench! Spare some for this tag) ;)
10. Zeba (Hope the intelligent blogger spills some secrets) :D
11. Nim (One more person who has lotsa free time!) :D
12. Parry (Let’s have some laughter here buddy) :D
13. Gayathri (I hope your first secret isn’t that you are related to Vishwanathan Anand) :D
14. Reflections (Just coz she loves awards, even if it’s a nameless one!) ;)
Yeah I know it went a little above 7, sue me :P