1. That this is the fastest consecutive post in the history of this blog? (Yeah it has a long history!)
2. That I carry 3 cell phones and less than 10 people have all the 3 numbers?
3. That I feel cheese-burst pizza is the best thing that’s ever happened to mankind? (Man how addictive is it?)
4. That I feel cheese-burst pizza is the worst thing that’s ever happened to mankind? (Man how many calories does it contain?)
5. That I feel Julianne Moore, at 49, is one of the most beautiful woman I have ever seen?
6. That I feel MS Word is wrong when it’s correcting me in the previous point that the word should be ‘women’ and not ‘woman’?
7. That the last 4 points started with ‘That I feel’?
8. That somewhere in my mind a voice is telling me that if I make a list it’s gotta contain 10 points?
9. That I have a favourite booth/urinal in the office restroom?
10. That I heaved a sigh of relief that the count reached 10?
11. That I like Coke more than Pepsi? (And yeah if you give me Coke and Pepsi without telling me which is which, I can still point out Coke!)
12. That I love watching movies at the theatre and watching them in the TV/laptop isn’t half as much fun?
13. That I’m addicted to SMS chatting? (On an ordinary day, close to 100 texts find their way out of my cell)
14. That I can’t, for some reason, enjoy the movies that have come before my time and are regarded as “classics” (read ‘The Godfather’ series and the like. Sholay is an exception)?
15. That in the previous point, I was confused of where to put the question mark, before or after the braces?
16. That on some days, my appetite touches sky-high limits? (No matter how much ever I eat, I still don’t feel full!)
17. That I’m gonna end this list on a totally non-happening count of 17?
PS: This is the 25th post on Blunt Edges. Thanks to everyone who has ever taken out time to read at least a single line here. And a special mention to the 68 followers, I must say, you have a great taste! ;)
Hi. I'm a simple guy. Maybe a bit confused, a bit crazy, a bit dreamy, a bit smart, a bit foolish, a bit confident, a bit nervous, a bit humorous, a bit irritating, but yeah like I said before, I'm a simple guy.